We will do our very best to ensure your appointment is as enjoyable and special as it should be, but we do have to follow some guidelines at the moment. They are detailed below but please don’t hesitate to ask any questions, we are more than happy to chat over anything you wish to ask.
- Our diary is pre-planned to allow extra time for cleaning in-between appointments, so please try to arrive on time.
- Please come to your appointment wearing a face mask .
- Please use the hand sanitiser on arrival, and however frequently you want during the appointment. This is a automated dispenser.
- We will not be putting tape on the floor but request that you and your guests keep the recommended distance from each other and us.
- We will have our sofa at one end of the boutique and this seats up to three guests, we would ask that your guests remain seated for the appointment.
- After a consultation, we will show you dresses to choose from and these will be placed in the changing room for you.
- Your guest may then accompany you and assist you to dress if you choose and we will advise on how. If required we may assist with zips, lace up’s or clamps but will limit our time in the fitting room, and will wear a mask.
- We will wear both gloves and masks at times during the appointment.
- Unfortunately, we will not be able to provide refreshments at this time, only bottled water available. We will have to save the champagne for your fitting!
- As per government guidelines, currently, our toilet facilities will be closed.
- The boutique will be thoroughly cleaned after each appointment and the dresses that have been tried on will be steam cleaned and quarantined after each appointment (with this in mind we may have to limit the amount of dresses you can try on).
- We understand unfortunately that weddings are being postponed, we are happy to store your dress for as long as required if this happens.
If you, your guest or anyone you have been in touch with has Covid-19 symptoms within the last 14 days, please call us to rearrange your appointment – even if at very short notice. We will then, once your quarantined time has lapsed, rearrange your appointment as a priority. Please ensure you are following the government guidelines.
By entering the boutique, you and your guests do so entirely at your own risk.
With all this in mind, we very much look forward to welcoming you and helping you find your perfect wedding dress.